We are extremely grateful to our sponsors! Without your help, this project would not have proceeded.
The NetherlaNZ Foundation became the Founding Sponsor for our Museum Centre. They generously funded the Qualitative Feasibility Study that was produced by Luit Bieringa.
The New Zealand Netherlands Society, Wellington generously provided more than $27,000 during the crucial early stages of the project. This contribution was made possible through a donation from the Rooker family, which honoured George Rooker's longstanding membership of the Wellington society. Some of the documents we produced with this contribution include our Economic Feasibility Study and also the preliminary Exhibition Designs.
Other key sponsors include:
- NetherlaNZ Foundation
- Embassy of the Netherlands
- Federation of New Zealand Netherlands Societies
- NZ NL Societies (Wellington, Waikato, Manawatu, Whanganui, Whangarei, Christchurch)
- Horowhenua District Council
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- National Services - Te Paerangi (Te Papa)
- Katholieke Emigratie Centrale
- Anthez Pacific Ltd
- John Jones Steel Ltd
- Plytech International Ltd
- Lockwood Ltd
We could not have done it without you! Thank you so much!!!
Would you like to become a Sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring the Dutch Connection, please Contact Us.