- Flyer - May 2015
- Feasibility Study - May 2015
- Case Statement - April 2015
- Exhibition Designs
- Business Plan - April 2014
Dutch Connection Brochure 2011 - 2013
This historical brochure tells you about our original plans. It no longer reflects today's plans.
A new brochure is on its way.
Museum Proposal Pack
- Dutch Connection - Our Exhibitions - 2012
- Business Plan - Everything we plan to do: In a Nutshell - 2010
- TANS Business Plan - 2012
- Te Awahou - Nieuwe Stroom (TANS) Trust Deed - 2008
- Memorandum of Understanding with Horowhenua District Council - Council provides a Site - 2007
- Constitution - Our Vision, Mission, Purpose, and the rules to guide our Project
- Preliminary Exhibition Designs - Brief: In pictures
- Collection Wish List - The kinds of objects and artefacts we're after
- Collection Policy
- Acquisition Policy and Form
- Educational Policy
- De-Accessioning Policy
- National Survey on Dutch Connection museum project
Museum Background Pack
- Daan Schneiders: Economic Feasibility Study - Can we afford all this? And how?
- Luit Bieringa: Qualitative Feasibility Study - Do the Dutch want a Museum Centre? And in what shape?
- Presentation at Federation of Dutch Societies Annual Meeting: 2012
- Presentation at First Dutch National Conference - Onze HoeWie - 2008
- Location Analysis - Analysis of sites in NZ to decide where to establish our Museum Centre
- Location Decision Making Matrix - Unanimous decision by 11 Netherlands Societies to select Foxton
- Stakeholder Community Support Model
- Oral History Project - Unitec Report: Interviews with 22 elderly Nederlanders: Their life story,2007-2008